“There is a presumption of innocence,” Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said in an interview on French radio Europe1 on Sunday. “I have nothing in hand that lets me demand Ghosn’s departure.” – Bloomberg
- Performance drives success, but when performance is immeasurable, networks determine success.
- Performance is bounded, but success is unbounded.
- Fitness x Previous Success = Future Success.
- While team success requires diversity and balance, a single individual will receive credit for the group’s achievements.
- Success can come at any time as long as we are persistent.
“Are you curious, conscientious and competitive? Do you also have the more mysterious qualities of “high adjustment”, “ambiguity acceptance” and “risk approach”? If so, congratulations! According to new psychological research, these six traits constitute a “high potential” personality that will take you far in life.” – BBC Capital